Department: Commercial & Supply Chain
Reports to: Supply Chain Manger & Commercial Director
Atnahs is a fast-growing speciality pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the Commercial & Supply Chain team and acting as the Tender Executive, the member will execute and support all tender activities, improve performance, reduce cost and drive continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives.
This is an office based role but international travel may be required.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building a leading business for tenders and projects in the field of Pharmaceuticals
- Search and reviiew new business oppourtunities, develop pricing strategies and effective sales
- Analyse and prepare “request for quotation” (RFQ) documents including products, services, quantities, delivery deadlines, terms and conditons and constuct a work plan
- Prepare the final package for submission to the customer, technical docuentation, pricing proposals, commercial leaflets, sample requirements, and produce the relevant paper work associated
- Understand the tender timeline and develop a time schedule plan to meet the relevant milesstones in a timely manner
- Working closely with the supply chain, regulatory and artwork team to ensure stock availability for the markers as agreed
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Provide timely reporting, tender forecasting, and recommendations to senior management
- Negotiating tenders and direct purchasing opportunites with goverment’s organisations
- Development of the tender business case for each project, ensuring target profit rates are maintained
- Search and evulate the local and international competitors status
- Collating, analysing data and market feedback on pricing and product availability
- Manage and develop relationship with potentital customers
- Develop new business opportunities